The ATC Air Filtration System consists of a permanent frame and MERV 8 anti-microbial filter inserts.
- Durable – Constructed of space age plastics. Resistant to corrosion, oxidation and deterioration.
- One-time Purchase – Unconditional warranty for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
- Moving? – Manufacturer will re-size/replace frame when moving to a new location requiring a different size frame.
- Easily Installed – Simply remove old filter and replace with the ATC PERMANENT FRAME.
- Availability – Custom sizes available at no additional cost.
- Convenient – Forget the aggravation and expense of traveling to a retail outlet to purchase your air filters. An annual or semi-annual supply of ATC filtration inserts is included in your initial order. With the automatic re-order option you will receive a supply of your chosen inserts. You will never be without a clean air filter again.
- Easily Stored – ATC filtration inserts are shipped in an easily stored packet.
- Efficient – More efficient in capturing particles, such as dust, ragweed, pollen, etc., from the air stream, than standard furnace filters purchased at retail outlets.
- Economical – Studies show that disposable inserts and permanent frames are the most economical way to filter air.
- Easy Disposal- Can be disposed of in a trash compactor or trash receptacle.
- Anti-Microbial – Air filters have been identified as a prime breeding ground for many types of microorganisms due to the surface area, nutrients, temperatures and moisture they provide for reproduction and survival. Anti-microbial agents are effective in reduction of a broad range of microorganisms – including molds, mildew, fungi, yeasts and gram positive and gram negative bacteria.
Servicing in Broward, South Palm Beach and North Dade counties, with thousands of satisfied customers. Same day or next day service is available. Call anytime to speak to a person, no answering machines are used at Air Around the Clock. Personalized service is the key and the reason we have been voted the #1 Rheem contractor since 2007.
Find out how much you can save
when you purchase a new
air conditioning and heating system